MBA, CA (Ontario), LPA (Ontario), CPA (Ontario),
CGMA (U.S), CPA (Illinois & Florida)
Mark attended the University of Western Ontario, School of Business Administration, in London, Ontario, Canada where he obtained an undergraduate degree in Business Administration. Then moving back to his family home of Toronto, Ontario, he attended the Graduate School of Business Administration at York University, where he obtained a Masters degree in Business Administration, and concurrently qualified as a Chartered Accountant, licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario. After eighteen years of public practice, Mark qualified as a Certified Public Accountant, and is licensed to practice in the State of Illinois and the State of Florida.
Starting his public accounting career in the tax department of a major global firm and gaining experience in international taxation, Mark has been a sole practitioner and partner in several firms to date, specializing in taxation – specifically in the international forum.
While currently living in Florida, Mark is the founding partner of Serbinski Partners PC, Chartered Accountants in Toronto, and a principal in the firm of Serbinski Accounting Firms, PC, Certified Public Accountants in Chicago, Illinois. Additionally, Mark is a licensed CPA in Florida, and a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
United States Memberships & Designations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Licensed public accountant in the State of Illinois
- Licensed public accountant in the State of Florida
Canadian Memberships & Designations:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Chartered Professional Accountants - Canada - (formerly known as the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Licensed by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (formerly known as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario) - Licensed Public Accountant