All of our corporate services are billed on the basis of time at our standard charge rates, and since each corporate situation is unique, there is no accurate way of estimating charges for corporate services. For a typical owner managed Canadian corporation engaged in personal services in the United States, assuming that the corporation provides us with bookkeeping data input in a general ledger software program, our typical fees are:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Filing of corporate federal T2 Tax return and attachments
- Filing of a provincial tax return and attachments
- Income tax planning for optimal distribution of income.
- Preparation of associated T4 /T4A filings
- Coordination with U.S. filings
- Coordination with individual filings
Average fees: $CDN 1,200 to $CDN 2,500 per year
United States Services
- Preparation of federal 1120 tax return
- Preparation of state corporate tax return
- Preparation of income distribution filings
- Elections and treaty considerations and filings
Average fees: $US 750 to $US 1,500 per year
In addition to the preparation and planning of your income tax returns, our service extends to follow-up with the Internal Revenue Service or Revenue Canada in the event of a query of any return, which we have prepared. We are licensed practitioners authorized to represent you in both Canada and the United States, including all states and provinces.
Please contact us for a specific quotation on all services involving corporations in the U.S. and Canada.